Thanks to the wonderful support of our fans, Zero has had subtitles translated into over 34 different languages. We’re now embarking on a much bigger quest; to re-dub the narration in Zero into as many languages as possible; so far we have ITALIAN, RUSSIAN and SPANISH (Spain) translated.
If you’re an aspiring or professional voice over artist and are interested in sharing your talent with this project, you must read and agree to our terms below:
- Any audio recording should be made using your own equipment at your own expense.
- Your contribution will be on a volunteer basis without any remuneration.
- The audio file must be delivered in WAV format in either 44Mhz or 48Mhz (preferred).
- The recording quality must be clean and professional without any background noise, microphone pops or hiss. We reserve the right to reject low quality recordings.
- The recording becomes the property of Zealous Creative and can be used on any platform where Zero is shown in perpetuity.
- You warrant that there are no restriction which prevent Zealous Creative using your recording and agree to indemnify Zealous Creative in respect of any breach of these warranties.
Please be aware that we are looking for distinct voices to narrate Zero and not all artists will be suitable. If you’re interested in becoming involved, please contact us first with a link to examples of your work, both male and female voice artists are welcome. If we are happy to proceed, we will discuss the next steps.
Below is an example of Zero narrated in Italian, thanks to the voice talent of Giuseppe Grossi and Dubbing Kharisma.